Services Offered By
If your downsizing, relocating or just need to have an estate emptied, an estate sale is the best way to get this done quickly, and money in your pocket without you having to lift a finger! However we have several other services available if an estate sale is not an option.
My consultations are free! I will come and visit you on location, and do a walk through. I will advise you of your best options, whether that is to have an onsite estate sale, online estate sale or maybe even some buying and how to get yourself prepared. For estate sales I do not charge ANY upfront fees, we operate on commission only with rates as low as 35%! So no matter how the sale goes you’re guaranteed a check when it’s all said and done.
Estate Sale Tip: DON’T THROW ANYTHING OUT OR DO ANY DONATIONS UNTIL YOU HAVE A CONSULTATION. DURING AN ESTATE SALE EVERYTHING GOES, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT SOMEONE ELSE FINDS VALUE OR PURPOSE IN.
Full On Location Estate Sale Operations Consists Of:
- Pre-Sale Operations -“sale-proof” and preplan customer routing for property, merchandise areas, take measures to provide for the preservation of the premise during the estate sale.
- Merchandising – Research and assess fair market values, pricing, sorting, merchandising and displaying of all estate items for maximum sales return.
- POS/Marketing – After we prepare your home to run a sale, we take pictures and descriptions of the items for sale and place them on the internet. We advertise utilizing estatesales.net, estatesales.org, craigslist, ebayclassifieds, aterservices.com and many other nation-wide estate sale listing websites that have thousands of subscribers. Our personal weekly e-mail list consists of over 2,800 subscribers. We personally contact our extensive list of dealers & collectors to bring the highest number of potential buyers to your sale. We also advertise your estate sale at our other estate sales (prior to your sale). We use professional directional signage to draw in the local traffic as well.
- Sale Operations – Post and implement all appropriate “Conduct of Sale” rules and guidelines. Provide professional staffing, cash register system, we accept all credit/debit cards, and provide any needed supplies to conduct your sale.
- Post Sale Operations – Arrangements can be made for removal of all remaining items at client’s request. Payment and invoice will be sent within 14 business days.
- We do not itemize every item, it’s virtually impossible as most homes have 1000’s of items. We can however track categories or a few specific items. We can explain this during our consultation.
- We can handle all silver & gold items using our professional bullion dealer in order to get you the best price. Sometimes this requires us selling the items outside of the estate sale.
- We can handle selling ALL vehicles will clean titles. We have several options to suit your needs.
- We do not stage homes or conduct sales while the clients are still living in the home or are involved. This is not only for insurance liabilities but clients can often affect the outcome of their own sale in a negative way due to emotional attachment. Although this does not apply to everyone, to be fair it’s a rule we have for every client. Our job is to do the best we can and to sell as much stuff, for as much as we can, in a short amount of time. We will explain this in more detail during your consultation. Also we understand not everyone can 100% be out of the home, we can advise how to accommodate this.
- We ARE licensed, bonded and insured. Your home and items are protected from any damage my staff or our buyers cause during set up and or the estate sale.
- We can work with your realtor/friend/family as our go to person so you do not need to wait around for the sale to be completed.
By Appointment Only Sales:
These sales are best for homes that do not have adequate parking, very poor condition homes and or homes that don’t have enough in value to warrant a full on estate sale. We use less staff and do not do a full set up like a normal sale therefore our commission is less.
Pick & Buys:
We still do a little bit of buying however we are limited on what we can purchase. Some of Items we are interested in are listed below and please keep in mind we want to buy in bulk or medium volume we most likely will not buy fewer then 10 items and pictures are appreciated prior to our visit:
Industrial type items Rustic Items Political & Military Items Some Antique & Vintage Toys
Some Higher End Power Tools Some Vehicles & Rvs Some Bikes/ATVs/Quads
Some Outdoor Decorative Items Mainly Rustic Or Concrete Pieces
Never hurts to text us some pictures 425-351-6479
- We do salvage items to repurpose so if your gutting or tearing down a home or building that is older than 1980s please give us a call to give a general idea of what may be available. We do our own work at our own risk. Some items we may only be able to remove for you at no cost and sometimes there’s enough available that we can offer to buy.
WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?
We are uniquely qualified to help solve your problems and accomplish your goals. We do so professionally, honestly, promptly, and successfully. Our client’s goals are our highest priority. We understand each situation is unique. We listen to what your needs are and what you wish to accomplish. Our staff is friendly, experienced and professional. We are a full service company and have been conducting estate sales, liquidations, buy-outs and clean-outs for more than 10 years. We are licensed, bonded and insured.
In Loving Memory of Our Son, Zachary Tyler Forrester. 1999-2016